Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: lets go
- hortative of go.
- Let's go to the beach next Saturday.
- Let us begin or get started. (a call to put a plan into action)
- (colloquial) Hurry up; be quick. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
- (colloquial) Bring it on. (an incitement to fight)
hortative of go
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked