Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (only used in negative sentences) Nothing notable, or particularly interesting; not much.
Non penso che abbia da dirmi granché.
- I don't think she's going to to tell me anything special.
In tutto ciò, non ci ho capito granché.
- I didn't understand much of all this.
granché m (singular only)
- (only used in negative sentences) Nothing notable, or particularly interesting.
Lo spettacolo non è stato un granché.
- The play wasn't that great.
- (only used in negative sentences) Not that much, not very much; not really.
Mi ha detto di non essersi trovato granché bene.
- He told me he didn't feel really at ease.