Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The making of architectural or design drawings.
- The graphic arts.
- (computing) The pictorial representation and manipulation of data; the process by which a computer displays data.
- (computing) The art or visual representations displayed by a computer.
- This game is really fun, but the graphics aren't very good.
the making of architectural or engineering drawings
the graphic arts
pictorial representation and manipulation of data
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.