Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past and past participle of
- The meat was grilled as this was considered the healthier option.
- She grilled him over his whereabouts the previous night.
- Cooked on a grill.
- As if cooked on a grill.
- After a day in the sun, he looked more grilled than his hamburger.
grilled (not comparable)
- Fitted with a grille.
- 1983, René A Bravmann, African Islam:
- High up, at second-storey level, are small openings cut into the wall and filled with shuttered, grilled windows […]