- third-person singular present indicative of guindar
- second-person singular imperative of guindar
Perhaps from Germanic *wīksĭna; compare Polish wiśnia (“cherry”), and Old High German wîshila.
- IPA(key): /ˈɡinda/, [ˈɡin̪d̪ä]
guinda f (plural guindas)
- sour cherry (fruit of Prunus cerasus)
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of guindar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of guindar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of guindar.