Jump to navigation Jump to search
headset (plural headsets)
- A pair of headphones or earphones, or a singular headphone or earphone, typically with an attached microphone.
- Any electronic device worn on the head.
- 2014 June 29, Adam Sherwin, “UK cinemas ban Google glasses over piracy risk”, in The Independent:
- If you've just acquired a Google Glass headset for £1,000, don't show it off at the movies. UK cinemas are to ban the headsets over fears that the gadgets can be used to make pirate copies of Hollywood blockbusters.
- (cycling) On a bicycle, the system of bearings that connects the fork to the frame.
pair of headphones or earphones
electronic device worn on the head
on a bicycle, the system of bearings that connects the fork to the frame