here and now
Jump to navigation Jump to search
at this time and in this place
- The present situation.
- 1920, Paul Klee, (Please provide the book title or journal name), from an exhibition catalogue:
- I cannot be grasped in the here and now. For I reside just as much with the dead as with the unborn. Somewhat closer to the heart of creation than usual. But not nearly close enough.
- 2020 December 16, Nigel Harris interviews Mark Thurston, “HS2 is still the right thing to do...”, in Rail, page 41:
- Cutting line capacity by 4tph (around 30 trains a day) would slash revenues (seats). HS2 would be hobbled. But politicians like the idea of cutting costs in the here and now.
- The current state of one's own life.
current state of one's own life