- Eye dialect spelling of has.
1896, Bret Harte, In a Hollow of the Hills:
- He's here with some of his folks az hez got inter trouble--I'm forgettin' to tell ye.
1904, Harold Steele Mackaye, The Panchronicon:
- "Well, then, you c'n explain it to them as hez ben to high school, an' that's sister Phoebe.
1911, Eugene Field, Second Book of Tales:
- Jim was visibly excited; he let go the telephone, and, turning around, full over against us, he said, "By
, boys! the stage hez been robbed!"
hez f (plural heces)
- (dregs, sediment): residuo m, sedimento m
- (excrement): deshecho m, deyección f, excremento m, materia fecal f, caca f, cagada f, mierda f, popó f