Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: high end
- Most sophisticated or expensive
- I wouldn't put a high-end stereo in your car in this neighborhood.
- 2021 May 29, David Hytner, “Chelsea win Champions League after Kai Havertz stuns Manchester City”, in The Guardian:
- Havertz oozed class on the ball, looking every inch the high-end addition, while City knew that they had to find a way past N’Golo Kanté before they got at Chelsea’s miserly backline, which absorbed the loss of Thiago Silva to injury on 38 minutes.
- Appealing to sophisticated or discerning tastes
- She shops at discount department stores, but looks as if she patronized high-end boutiques.
most sophisticated or expensive