Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: hydro-
Audio (CA) (file)
hydro (not comparable)
- (uncountable) hydroelectric power
- (Canada, uncountable) electrical power supply; specifically, electrical power provided by a utility (as a publicly-owned one); payment or bills for this.
- I won't have lights until my house gets the hydro turned on.
- She was having trouble paying the hydro.
- He crashed his car against a hydro pole.
- (Britain, countable, dated) A spa.
- (countable, aviation, obsolete) Abbreviation of .