Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɛd
- bred within; innate; as, inbred worth.
- (often pejorative) having an ancestry characterized by inbreeding
- (genetics) describing a strain produced through successive generations of inbreeding resulting in a population of genetically identical individuals which are homozygous at all genetic loci.
having an ancestry characterized by inbreeding
- simple past tense and past participle of
inbred (plural inbreds)
- (vulgar) An inbred individual
- Since you all marry your cousins I bet you're a bunch of inbreds.