- Not digested; undigested
- Indigested food.
- Not resolved; not regularly disposed and arranged; not methodical; crude.
- an indigested array of facts
- In hot reformations […] the whole is generally crude, harsh, and indigested.
- This, like an indigested meteor, appeared and disappeared almost at the same time.
- (medicine, obsolete) Not in a state suitable for healing; said of wounds.
- (medicine, obsolete) Not ripened or suppurated; said of an abscess or its contents.
- Not softened by heat, hot water, or steam.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.