Jump to navigation Jump to search
inwardly (not comparable)
- In an inward manner; on the inside or to oneself.
- Jacob groaned inwardly when he was called on to answer the question.
- (obsolete) Completely, fully.
- While at the interior
- To oneself; to the mental or spiritual process
- While having powerful conviction
- While focused and concentrated
- really, a lot
- English: inwardly
- “in-wā̆rd (adv.)” in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 2018-04-12.
- (rare) Located inside an organism
- mental, related to thought
- “in-wā̆rdlī (adj.)” in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 2018-04-12.