- self, -self, -selves, himself, herself, myself
- La mastro ipsa inspektis la domo.
- The master himself imspected the house.
- Il ipsa volas parolar kun me.
- He himself wants to speak with me.
- El pozas su ipsa avan la pordo.
- She layed herself in front of the door.
Ispa is ordinarily used in connection with a personal pronoun; as: me ipsa: I myself; li ipsa: they themselves; but can be used with substantives; as: la rejo ipsa: the king himself; de la botelo ipsa: from the selfsame bottle; it should always be placed next to the word it modifies.
- issa (Vulgar or Late Latin, Pompeian inscriptions)