Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
IPA: US: /ˈkɪk.ɪŋ/,[ˈkɪk.n̩]
- (slang) (often kickin') Terrific, great (of clothes) smart, fashionable.
- a kicking pair of jeans
- a kicking party
- (slang) Alive, active (especially in the phrase alive and kicking)
- still kicking at 89
kicking (plural kickings)
- The action of the verb to kick.
- In boxing, kicking one's opponent is not allowed.
- A violent assault involving repeated kicks.
- The bullies pushed the boy over and gave him a kicking.
- Present participle of kick.