Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
kill it with fire
- (Internet slang) Used to express fear, disgust, or strong objection in reaction to something.
- 2005, Anna Clare, Make You a Man, Black Lace (2005), ISBN 0352340061, page 14:
- 'Look at this! IS GAY THE NEW STRAIGHT? Jesus – she's like a one woman crap factory. Kill it! Kill it with fire!'
2008 August 19, not some random chick [username], “AMC - Fall Preview from SOD”, in rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc, Usenet:
- Ugh, Jack and Erica? Kill it. Kill it with fire.
2010 November 5, Rozi, “Re: Mort the Walt Disney cartoon”, in alt.fan.pratchett, Usenet:
- It'd have the Jonas brothers in though (Ponyo did, but it wasn't too bad). Or Miley Cirus *shudder* as Tiffany (KILL IT WITH FIRE!).
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:kill it with fire.