Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Klass
This noun needs an inflection-table template.
- a group, collection, category or set sharing characteristics or attributes.
- a group of students or pupils regularly taking classes together, with a teacher
- a group of students or pupils in a given class room, styudying together
- a social grouping, based on job, wealth, etc.; the division of society into such classes
- admirable behavior or qualities
- a category of seats in a train or airplane
- a rank in the classification of organisms, below phylum and above order