Jump to navigation Jump to search
klutz (plural klutzes)
- (US, derogatory) A clumsy or stupid person.
- 1979, Monty Python's Life of Brian, spoken by Reg (John Cleese):
- Well, that's all right, then, Brian. Sit down. Have a scone. Make yourself at home. You klutz!
- 1990 June 3, Dr. Robert Crist, abortion doctor, quotee, St. Petersburg Times:
- "Out of [one abortion doctor's] first six months of work, there are nine malpractice suits ... After it was apparent the guy was a klutz, they kept using him, and trying to cover for him, because they couldn't find another provider."
- 2003, Greg Rucka, Ultimate Daredevil and Elektra:
- "Mel, back home we'd call you a klutz." / Melissa: "Use a lot of Yiddish back in Texas, do you?"
a clumsy or stupid person