Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- awkward, lacking coordination, not graceful, not dextrous
- He's very clumsy. I wouldn't trust him with carrying the dishes.
- Not elegant or well-planned, lacking tact or subtlety
- It is a clumsy solution, but it might work for now.
- What a clumsy joke...
- awkward or inefficient in use or construction, difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape
awkward, lacking coordination, not graceful, not dextrous
not elegant or well-planned
awkward or inefficient in use or construction
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
clumsy (plural clumsies)