Jump to navigation Jump to search
knockoff (plural knockoffs)
- An imitation of something, particularly a well-known product, usually lower in quality and price than the original.
- It's not a name-brand bag; it's just a cheap knockoff.
- 2015 June 24, “Top 10 Chinese Knockoffs of Foreign Products”, in China Uncensored, New Tang Dynasty Television, New Tang Dynasty Television, spoken by himself (Chris Chappell), 00:04:33 from the start:
- But then there's knockoffs of famous brands like Pizza Huh, Sunbucks, McDnoald's. OFC!? Wow, that's wrong on so many levels. Well, at least this Apple store looks like it has something good to eat.
- A device in a knitting machine to remove loops from the needles.
imitation of something