lady garden (plural lady gardens)
- (slang, idiomatic) A woman's pubic hair, and the area around it.
- 2006, "CheggersPop", A Girl's Guide to Sex in the 21st Century! (on Internet newsgroup uk.media.tv.misc)
- Talking of Pussy Galore, have people seen the pics of Britney Spears showing her lady garden?
- 2007, Sarah Nilsen, Does This Book Make My Butt Look Big?: And Who Cares Anyway, It's My Butt
- That way, when I dropped my towel, my lady garden would only be exposed for a nanosecond before it disappeared under the steamy waters of the pool...
- (slang) A woman's genitalia.
2013, Emma Rees, The Vagina: A Literary and Cultural History, New York: Bloomsbury, ISBN 9781623568719, page 27:
- For a western woman’s entire life, from her first menstrual period to her death, her ‘la la’ is a moneymaking machine for the big businesses who want to cultivate her ‘lady garden’.