Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable, countable, aviation) The wheels, tyres, brakes, shock absorbers etc of an aircraft; its undercarriage.
- Modern landing gear usually has a tricycle configuration.
- (countable, aviation) Any of the assemblies which support an aircraft when it is on the ground.
- Large modern commercial aircraft have a nose landing gear and two main landing gears.
- (trucking) The bipod stand found near the front end underneath a truck trailer, used to keep the trailer level when not attached to a tractor truck.