Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (law) An organization such as a company or trust fund that the law treats as if it were a person, capable of entering into contracts and of being sued.
organisation that the law treats as a legal person — see legal person
- legal entity at OneLook Dictionary Search
- “legal entity”, in Collins English Dictionary.
- “legal entity” in the Cambridge English Dictionary, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- entity, law.cornell.edu
- legal entity, thelawdictionary.org
- legal entity, nasdaq.com
- Companies Act 2006, legislation.gov.uk