Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: librarían
librarian (plural librarians)
- The keeper, manager of a library.
- 1944 May and June, Arthur B. Longbottom, “The Derby Railway Institute”, in Railway Magazine, page 149:
- The amenities of the institute include a well-arranged open-access library of 18,000 volumes, and a small but valuable reference library of railway literature; the present writer is Librarian.
- One who cares for the publications, files etc. in a library, whether staff or volunteer.
- A person who processes and organizes information.
- library-keeper (archaic)
the manager of a library
one who cares for the publications etc. in a library
a person who processes and organizes information
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked