Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive, intransitive) To make or become limp.
- 2008, David Deida, The Way of the Superior Man:
- Most men are limpened with doubts and uncertainties.
- The fusion fires ebbing in the magnetic pinchtorus was a languid decay, a sorrowful limpening. Flaccid.
- At the bottom were the generous buttocks, a crinkly anus and a vaginal passage containing my rapidly limpening penis.
- The being started to change its color slightly, its thorns limpening, its hard bark of its body softening, slightly pruny like a human's skin in a bathtub too long.
- Shakey Quakey Ride by AndyRay Patton
Variant of limping.
- Pronunciation spelling of .
- The horse is limpen.