- (archaic or poetic) belt, girdle
- cincture (a belt worn with the alb as part of liturgical vestments)
lindi m pl
- Masculine plural of adjective lindo.
In Lojbanized spelling.
- Chinese: leidian — 雷電/雷电 (léidiàn)
- English: laitnin — lightning
- Hindi: bijli — बिजली (bijlī)
- Russian: molin — молния (molnija)
lindi (rafsi lid)
- lidysna (thunder)
lindi (needs class)
- hole (hollow in some surface)
This Swahili entry was created from the translations listed at hole. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see lindi in the Swahili Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) July 2009