- bush, shrub, brake, thicket
- any bushy growth
- (figuratively) family, issue, offspring, descendants; a number of persons, company
- sacred pole, 'grove'
- the loins as the part of the body about which the clothes were bound, a sword fastened, etc.
- the loins as the seat of physical strength and of generative power
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- “llwyn”, in Geiriadur Prifysgol Cymru Online (in Welsh), University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh & Celtic Studies, 2014