lungwort (plural lungworts)
- Any of various European plants, of the genus Pulmonaria (family Boraginaceae), that were once used to treat respiratory disorders.
- Any of several other, unrelated plants, used to treat respiratory disorders
- Hieracium murorum (in family Asteraceae, French lungwort or golden lungwort)
- Helleborus niger (family Ranunculaceae, black lungwort)
- Mertensia (family Boraginaceae)
- Verbascum thapsus (in family Scrophulariaceae, bullock's lungwort, cow's lungwort or clown's lungwort)
- Lobaria pulmonaria (in family Lobariaceae, lungwort lichen, lung lichen, tree lungwort)