Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) to activate
- to induce increased activity
- (computing) to remove the limitations of demoware
- (chemistry, physics) to render reactive
- (transitive, military) to organize a military unit or station
- (computing) to turn on, to enable (a software functionality)
- “mengaktifkan” in Online Great Dictionary of the Indonesian Language [Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia Daring], Jakarta: Language Development and Fostering Agency — Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology of the Republic Indonesia, 2016.