Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: middle man
middleman (plural middlemen)
- An intermediary, agent between two (or more) parties.
- An intermediate dealer between the manufacturer and the retailer or customer.
- (Ireland, historical) One who rents land in large tracts, and lets it in small portions to the peasantry.
intermediary — see intermediary
intermediate dealer between manufacturer and the retailer or customer
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- To act as a middleman or intermediary.