Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Information that is incorrect.
- 2017 September 28, Sam Levin, “Mark Zuckerberg: I regret ridiculing fears over Facebook's effect on election”, in The Guardian:
- Mark Zuckerberg said he regretted dismissing concerns about the Facebook’s role in influencing the US presidential race, his latest acknowledgement that misinformation on the platform has affected elections.
- Unintentional mistakes such as inaccurate captions, dates, statistics, or translations or when satire is taken seriously.
- 2019, “Misinformation Has Created a New World Disorder”, in Scientific American:
disinformation — see disinformation