Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The fur of a mole.
- A cotton twill fabric with a heavy velvety nap.
- (by extension, in the plural) Clothing made of this fabric.
- A padded adhesive bandage used to prevent or treat blisters.
- → French: moleskine
- → Catalan: molesquí
- → German: Moleskin
- → Japanese: モールスキン (mōresukin)
- → Spanish: moleskine
fur of a mole
- To cover with a moleskin bandage.
- 2011, William deBuys, A Great Aridness: Climate Change and the Future of the American Southwest:
- Sadler has already wrapped an ace bandage around a badly sprained wrist (sustained in a fall on a desert trail), tweezered out a few cactus spines, moleskinned some blisters, and doled out all the pastillas de dolor —painkillers...