mostra f (plural mostres)
- third-person singular present indicative form of mostrar
- second-person singular imperative form of mostrar
mostra f (plural mostre)
- German: Muster
mostra f (plural mostras)
- exhibition; show; display (event where objects are set to be seen by the public)
Fui a uma mostra de quadros neoclássicos.
- I went to an exhibition of neoclassical paintings.
- show; display (the act of displaying something)
Sua expressão era uma mostra de sua tristeza.
- His facial expression was a display of his sadness.
- (military) review (inspection of personnel and equipment)
- Alternative form of
- (exhibition event): exibição
- (act of displaying): exibição, manifestação, demonstração
- (military review): revista