- (of a body of water) Capable of being navigated; deep enough and wide enough to afford passage to vessels.
- (of a boat) seaworthy; in a navigable state; steerable.
- (of a balloon) steerable, dirigible
- Easy to navigate.
- This Web site isn't very navigable. I can't tell which image links to which page.
for a body of water: sea, river etc.
for a balloon
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- navigable in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- navigable in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- “navigable” at OneLook Dictionary Search
navigable (plural navigables)