navigator (plural navigators)
- A person who navigates, especially an officer with that responsibility on a ship or an aircrew member with that responsibility on an aircraft.
- A sea explorer.
- A device that navigates an aircraft, automobile or missile.
- (obsolete) A labourer on an engineering project such as a canal; a navvy.
- second-person singular future passive imperative of
- third-person singular future passive imperative of
- navigator in Charlton T. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- “navigator” in Félix Gaffiot’s Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Hachette (1934)
navigator m (plural navigatori)