Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
navigator (plural navigators)
- a person who navigates, especially an officer with that responsibility on a ship or an aircrew member with that responsibility on an aircraft
- a sea explorer
- a device that navigates an aircraft, automobile or missile
- (obsolete): a labourer on an engineering project such as a canal; a navvy
- second-person singular future passive imperative of
- third-person singular future passive imperative of
- “navigator” in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879.
- “navigator” in Félix Gaffiot (1934), Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Paris: Hachette.
navigator m (plural navigatori)