Jump to navigation Jump to search
- neglectfull (archaic)
- Tending to neglect; failing to take care of matters which require attention.
- 1891, Rudyard Kipling, The Finest Story in the World:
- The Fates that are so careful to shut the doors of each successive life behind us had, in this case, been neglectful, and Charlie was looking, though that he did not know, where never man had been permitted to look with full knowledge since Time began.
- 2005, Plato, Sophist. Translation by Lesley Brown. 243a-b,
- That they were too neglectful of ordinary people like us and overlooked us.
tending to neglect