Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of or relating to a nodule or nodules.
- Possessing, composed of, or similar in form to nodules.
- Loose nodular deposits of gold metal are commonly referred to as nuggets.
- The disease causes nodular black growths that may become pustular.
- 1992, Rudolf M. Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, page 6
- The capsule in both families is spherical, with a bistratose wall; the outer cell layer usually bears nodular thickenings […] ; the inner layer (of nearly equally large cells) lacks the regular semiannular or annular thickenings of most other leafy liverworts […]