Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The study of laws
- The study of general physical and logical laws
- The science of the laws of the mind; rational psychology.
- 1859–1860, William Hamilton, H[enry] L[ongueville] Mansel and John Veitch, editors, Lectures on Metaphysics and Logic […], volume (please specify |volume=I to IV), Edinburgh; London: William Blackwood and Sons, OCLC 648725:
- This nomology has obtained the name of Logic among other appellations, but not from Aristotle
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked