notum (plural nota)
- (zoology) The back.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for notum in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- indefinite dative plural of not
- nominative neuter singular of
- accusative masculine singular of
- accusative neuter singular of
- vocative neuter singular of
- supine of