Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: offerer
- (General American) enPR: ôʹfərər IPA(key): /ˈɔfəɹɚ/
- (cot–caught merger, Canada) enPR: ŏfʹərər IPA(key): /ˈɑfəɹɚ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈɒfəɹə/
offeror (plural offerors)
- One who makes an offer to another.
- A unilateral contract consists of a promise on the part of the offeror and performance of the requisite terms by the offeree.
- Acceptance of the offer terminates the power of revocation that the offeror ordinarily has.
- Someone who presents something to another for acceptance or rejection.
one who makes an offer