on the air
Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: on-the-air
- In the process of recording or broadcasting; of a radio station, transmitting a program; of a particular source of modulation, such as a specific microphone, connected.
- In a few minutes, we'll be on the air giving a live broadcast.
- Being broadcast.
- The popular television series was on the air for ten years before it finally ended.
- (in the process of recording or broadcasting): on air
- (being broadcast):
in the process of recording or broadcasting — see on air
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- Federal Standard 1037C