- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see on, air.
- (broadcasting) Transmitting live.
- In a few minutes, we'll be on air giving a live broadcast.
- Smoothly; gracefully.
- (bridge, of a trick) Won with a high card though capturing only small cards.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.