See also: openhearted
- Frank and candidly straightforward
2007, Annick Prieur, Mema's House, Mexico City: On Transvestites, Queens, and Machos, →ISBN, page 22:
- I myself consider the interviews to be of good quality, most of them even very extensive and openhearted. Openhearted, yes, but not on everything. It is a positivist naivete to take what people say as simple truth.
- Generous and kind
2011, Stella Duffy, chapter 10, in Singling Out The Couples, →ISBN:
- Sally was generous and open-hearted to the point of foolishness, but that was her experience.
- Emotionally receptive
2009, Tracy Gaudet & Paula Spencer, Body, Soul, and Baby: A Doctor's Guide to the Complete Pregnancy Experience from Preconception to Postpartum, →ISBN, page 429:
- Whether or not you feel that open-hearted love toward your newborn from the very beginning, one of the best ways to cultivate it and further deepen it is simply by paying attention.
2013, Elina Penttinen, Joy and International Relations: A New Methodology, →ISBN:
- Mindfulness is a practice that enables us to be in an open-hearted relationship with the present moment, recognizing that the world with which we are entangled is always uncertain and changing.
generous and kind