Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: openhearted
- Frank and candidly straightforward
- 2007, Annick Prieur, Mema's House, Mexico City: On Transvestites, Queens, and Machos, →ISBN, page 22:
- I myself consider the interviews to be of good quality, most of them even very extensive and openhearted. Openhearted, yes, but not on everything. It is a positivist naivete to take what people say as simple truth.
- Generous and kind
- 2011, Stella Duffy, chapter 10, in Singling Out The Couples, →ISBN:
- Sally was generous and open-hearted to the point of foolishness, but that was her experience.
- Emotionally receptive
- 2009, Tracy Gaudet & Paula Spencer, Body, Soul, and Baby: A Doctor's Guide to the Complete Pregnancy Experience from Preconception to Postpartum, →ISBN, page 429:
- Whether or not you feel that open-hearted love toward your newborn from the very beginning, one of the best ways to cultivate it and further deepen it is simply by paying attention.
- 2013, Elina Penttinen, Joy and International Relations: A New Methodology, →ISBN:
- Mindfulness is a practice that enables us to be in an open-hearted relationship with the present moment, recognizing that the world with which we are entangled is always uncertain and changing.