Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Orgie
orgie (plural orgies)
- Obsolete form of .
- 1863, Sheridan Le Fanu, The House by the Churchyard:
- While Mr. Justice Lowe's servant was spurring into town at a pace which made the hollow road resound, and struck red flashes from the stones, up the river, at the Mills, Mistress Mary Matchwell was celebrating a sort of orgie.
- 1897, The Review of Reviews (volume 16, page 19)
- He became the central figure in a nation of frenzied speculators who made the so-called “Kaffir Circus” the wildest financial orgie in the history of the world.
Declension of orgie
orgie f (plural orgies)
- “orgie” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- plural of
orgie f (plural orgii)