Jump to navigation Jump to search
- pyjamas (Australia, UK, Canada)
- (Mid-Atlantic, New England, Southern American English) IPA(key): /pəˈd͡ʒɑ.məz/
- (Canada, Midland, Northern US, Western US) IPA(key): /pəˈd͡ʒæ.məz/
Audio (US) (file)
pajamas pl (normally plural, singular pajama)
- Clothes for wearing to bed and sleeping in, usually consisting of a loose-fitting shirt and pants/trousers.
- Loose-fitting trousers worn by both sexes in various southern Asian countries including India.
Pajamas is chiefly an American spelling; the rest of the English-speaking world uses pyjamas.
clothes for wearing to bed and sleeping in