Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -eɪʃəl
- Of or relating to a palace.
- On a grand scale; with very rich furnishings.
- The home where he lived was palatial.
- 1933, Baroness Orczy [i.e., Emma Orczy], chapter I, in The Way of the Scarlet Pimpernel, New York, N.Y.: G[eorge] P[almer] Putnam’s Sons, published 1934, OCLC 1807382, page 1:
- But during those two years for some reason or other the house had fallen into premature and rapid decay. With a very few months an air of mustiness began to hang over the once palatial residence of the rich foreign financier.
of or relating to a palace
on a grand scale