Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (law) A form of alimony paid to a former partner in a nonmarital relationship.
- 1985, Joel Schumacher; Carl Kurlander, St. Elmo's Fire, spoken by Kevin Dolenz (Andrew McCarthy):
- Who won, huh? Nobody. Used to be sex was the only free thing, No longer. Alimony… palimony… it's all financial. Love is an illusion.
- 2002, James A. Abrahamson, Confessions of a Diplomatic Pouch Clerk (page 192)
- Audball's latest pickup didn't seem to care where they were, or anything at all about alimony, palimony, or child support […]