Jump to navigation Jump to search
- paralyze (mainly US and Canada)
- (transitive) To afflict with paralysis.
- (transitive) To make unable to move; to immobilize.
- (transitive) To make unable to function properly.
- The transport strike paralysed the city.
paralyse — see paralyze
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of