Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Vulgar Latin *pariclus, contracted form of *pariculus, a diminutive of Latin pār. Related to French pareil, Romanian pereche, Spanish parejo, Catalan parell, Occitan parelh, Friulian pareli, Greek παρέα (paréa).
- quite a lot of, rather a lot of, a fair bit of, quite a long time, quite a while
- (in the plural) several, many, quite a lot of
- really, rather, quite a lot, quite a bit
- quite a lot, rather a lot, a fair bit
- Synonym: molto
- (in the plural) several, quite a lot, quite a few