pasher (plural pashers)
- (Australia and New Zealand, slang) One who pashes (snogs, kisses).
- My boyfriend is such a good pasher!
- 2003, Barry Crocker, The Adventures of Barry Crocker: Bazza, page 76,
- ‘And seeing you told me you′re such a good pasher, you can kiss me goodnight if you like.’
- 2005, Andrew Daddo, Youse Two, unnumbered page,
- Ms Fitzgibbon turned her attention back to the pashers, who had now separated. That didn′t last long. They were walking back to camp, holding hands.
- 2009, Andrew Cox, Settling for It, Tamara Sheward, Jenny Valentish (editors), Your Mother Would Be Proud: True Tales of Mayhem and Misadventure, Allen & Unwin, Australia, page 407,
- Nevertheless, I was off and running and thereafter enjoyed a period as one of this country′s most promiscuous pashers. With a minimum of sweet-talk almost anyone could kiss me, I was so fucking easy.